mercredi 29 mars 2017

Color palette tumblr

Block this tag to avoid all things not art. Tag art you make with #colourpod so I can see! Find and follow posts tagged color palette on Tumblr.

Each palette I post was created by me, by hand using photoshop. I do not own the original photos or gifs I use to create the palettes, unless otherwise stated. Can I use your color schemes as makeup inspo?

Anyone can use them for whatever they want! Pastel shades automatically created by a computer. There's something staunch and brutal about reducing a screen cap (or even a whole film?) down to just a few blocks of colour.


I used one of Landscape Palettes creations as a colour palette- it was incredibly fun to . A website featuring stills from films and their corresponding color palettes. I find pretty pictures on the internet and get inspired. Loving this great Tumblr (hat tip to Jason Kottke) that showcases the different color palettes of different scenes in different Wes Anderson . Completely free for use, no credit necessary (but appreciated).

Palettes generated by Python Turtle Graphics and sequences of random colors. Look at the colour schemes for the links at the top menu: It's all soft, dull, pastel colours. Moreover, the sidebar image is edited to match that . Tumblr color palette created by eunerxx that consists #ffffff,#9099a#6f7b8b,#36465#529ecc colors.


The chosen colour palette and classic font, meanwhile, provide a nice foil to the striking image. Feel free to upload this template from Canva to your Tumblr . I'm doing a color palette challenge, so here we are with a yellow one and some maned wolves. Are you looking for Color Palette Tumblr in Australia but don't know whom to resort to? Well, Hands Free Painting PTY LTD is there to help you out.


This Pin was discovered by Deoxy Diamond. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest. Tumblr, Pantone and Color Palettes.


There's no way Josef Albers could've known, way back in 196 how easy it eventually would become to make a color palette. Since I'm pretty busy these days, I put together all the color meme I did thanks to tumblr ! It helped a lot with my artblock but I feel kind of stucke. Blogger Roxy Rad takes stills from movies and boils them down into color schemes on her tumblr, Movies in Color.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Articles les plus consultés