mardi 17 janvier 2017

Natural matte too faced swatches

Too Faced Natural Matte Eye Palette ($3for oz.) includes nine. Too Faced Natural Matte Eye Palette ($3for oz.) includes nine neutral-hued eyeshadows that are all matte in finish. Our matte eyeshadow contains the best shades from our Natural Eyes palette,.

Obsessing over our new Natural Matte eyeshadow palette! I feel like I can never have too many nude eyeshadows, as I'm loving a natural and casual makeup look during the day. A review of the NEW Too Faced Natural Matte eyeshadow palette with swatches. The new offering from Too Faced contains matte shades .

Yes it is true what they say, I got yet another neutral matte palette but OH MY GOD! Too Faced Natural Matte Eyeshadow Palette ($3 available now) on my. Swatches from the left: Heaven, Cashmere Bunny and Sexpresso.

It's their best-selling too faced natural eyes palette in a matte formula! I picked up the Too Faced Natural Matte Eyeshadow Palette in a recent Ulta haul along with a few other palettes and I'm working my way . Too Faced FINALLY gave us what we have been begging for and released an ALL MATTE version of the ever so . This review will be on the brand new eye palette released by Too Faced. It's the Too Faced Natural Matte Palette. The Too Faced Natural Matte palette is just like TF's other small palette.


Nine eyeshadows are packaged quite nicely in a small metal tin. Swatch Review: Too Faced Natural Matte Palette. Hi everyone, On my recent trip to the Gold Coast I was lucky enough to stop by a Myer and . I had been lusting over the Too Faced Natural Eyes palette for over a year before I . Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow Collection Review, Photos,.


Faced's original Too Faced Natural Eyes palette AND the new Natural Matte palette! Too Faced's new Natural Matte Palette has just launched as an ULTA exclusive! This palette contains matte shadows in the following shades: .

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Articles les plus consultés